Here you can find information on current and past projects that the Forum has facilitated, through increasing coordination between public agencies and private parties.
Projects the Forum monitors
- Hamilton City Flood Damage Reduction and Ecosystem Restoration more info
- Kopta Slough Flood Damage Reduction and Habitat Restoration Project more info
- M&T/Llano Seco Fish Screen Facility Short-Term / Long-Term Protection Projectmore info
- Bidwell-Sacramento River State Parkmore info
- Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Areamore info
Here you can find information past projects in the Sacramento River Conservation Area that the Forum has facilitated, through increasing coordination between public agencies and private parties. For more information and project documents, click the link next to a project or contact us.
- Colusa Subreach Planning more info
- Sacramento River Monitoring and Assessment Project more info
- SRCAF Technical Advisory Committee more info
- Rio Vista National Wildlife Refugemore info
- Colusa Basin Watershed Assessmentmore info