Owner: City of Red Bluff Department of Parks and Recreation (530) 527-8177
City: Red Bluff
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Fishing • Birding • Nature Observation
• Paved Lot Pedestrian Access
• Paved Walkways Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks
Accessable by public road (Sycamore St.).
City swimming pool, playground, BBQ pits, picnic areas and horseshoe pits. Day use. .