Owner: Private (530) 238-8450
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks • Showers Other Facilities
• Store • Restaurant
Located in the town of Lakehead off of Interstate 5. 20999 Antlers Road Lakehead, California
Family owned campground has 29 full hook-up RV sites, 26 tent sites with picnic tables, fire rings and barbeque pits. Cabins are available with reservations. The site has a swimming pool, hot showers, laundromat, recreation rooms, and is a short walk to Shasta Lake.
Within walking distance of Lake shasta but there is no direct lake/river access.
Current Land Use
Shasta-Trinity National Forest. Facility operates with a special permit.
Adjacent Land Use
The town of Lakehead
From Interstate 5 take the Antlers exit and follow the signs on Antlers Road.