Owner: California Department of Parks and Recreation (530) 235-2684
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks Other Facilities
South of the town of Dunsmuir off of Interstate 5.
Picnic area with great river access for swimming or fishing. Camping is available with 12 developed sites as well as day use. Day use fee is $6 and camping is $15. Picnic tables and fire pits right on the river. The area snows during winter months but the river can still be accessed with caution.
Right on the Sacramento River.
Current Land Use
Adjacent Land Use
Castle Crags Campground
Interstate 5 take the Castella exit and turn right onto Castle Creek Road.Then turn left onto Frontage road. Follow the signs to the park.