Owner: Private (530) 238-2003
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Ramp(s) Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Picnic Shelter(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks • Showers Other Facilities
• Store • Restaurant • Bar/Tavern/Pub
Near the town of Lakeshore off of Interstate 5. Thirty miles north of Redding.
Privately owned campground that allows access to the upper Sacramento Arm of Lake Shasta. Facilities include a pool, laundromat, bar, video arcade and a recreation area. The recreation area consists of vollyball courts, a playground, horseshoes and a picnic area. There are RV hookups, cabins and tent camping available.
Upper Sacramento Arm of Lake Shasta.
Current Land Use
Shasta-Trinity National Forest land. Facility is operated under a special term use permit.