Owner: Private (530) 238-2322 or (800) 642-6849
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Marina • Boat Ramp(s) • Manual Put-in/Put-out • Boat Dock/Landing • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks • Showers Other Facilities
• Public Phones • Store • Informational kiosk
Near the town of Antlers off of Interstate 5 on Antlers Road. 30 miles north of Redding.
Privately owned campground that provides access to the Upper Sacramento Arm of the Shasta Lake. There are many recreational opportunities such as boating, hiking and swimming. There is a pool area, a playground and a recreation area that includes ping pong and horseshoes. Both RV and tent camping is available all year.
Upper Sacramento Arm of the Shasta Lake
Pine and oak forest.
Current Land Use
Shasta-Trinity National Forest land. Facility is operated under a special term use permit.