Owner: USDA Forest Service (530) 226-2500
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Ramp(s) • Manual Put-in/Put-out • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks Other Facilities
Near the town of Antlers off of Interstate 5 on Antlers Road. 30 miles north of Redding.
Public family campground located on a bluff above the Upper Sacramento arm of Shasta Lake. Some campgrounds are near the lake but direct access to the water is difficult. The area is managed by the Shasta Recreation Company (http://shastarec.tcpcadmin.com/). For reservations go to Reserve USA (http://www.reserveusa.com/).