Owner: USDA Forest Service (530) 226-2500
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Ramp(s) • Manual Put-in/Put-out • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks Other Facilities
• Amphitheater • Informational kiosk
North Shasta Lake near the town of Antlers off of Interstate 5. Thirty miles north of Redding.
Public facility that allows access to the upper Sacramento arm of the Shasta Lake. There is an accessible loading platform, information station and parking area. The area is managed by the Shasta Recreation Company (http://shastarec.tcpcadmin.com/)
Upper Sacramento arm of the Shasta Lake.
Current Land Use
Adjacent Land Use
Antlers Resort and Marina, Antlers RV Park and Campground, Antlers Public Campground.
Take the Antlers exit off of I-5 and follow the signs to the Antlers campground approximately one half a mile. Has a paved ramp, lighted parking area, and restrooms. Exit I-5 at Antlers Road. ½ mile.