Owner: Siskiyou County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (530) 842-8288
City: Mount Shasta City
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Marina • Boat Ramp(s) • Manual Put-in/Put-out • Boat Dock/Landing • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks • Showers Other Facilities
• Store • Informational kiosk
60 miles north of Redding and a few miles south of Mount Shasta City.
The resort provides easy access to the Lake Siskiyou's many recreational opportunities. There is a marina that provides a free boat launch ramp as well as a bait shop. The lake is said to provide some of the best bass fishing in Northern California. Boats as well as kayaks, canoes, paddle wheelers and float toys are available to rent from memorial to labor day.
A 600 foot beach is also avaliable for swimming and sunbathing.
The campground provides 360 large overnight sites. There are full RV hookups, restrooms with hot showers, dump station, free family outdoor movies, and a grocery store. The camp is closed for winter from November 1st to April 1st.
Located on Lake Siskiyou. Scott Camp Creek, Castle Lake Creek and Springs Creek are all nearby.
Current Land Use
Developed campground with lake access. Lake is used for recreation, conservation and flood prevention purposes.
Adjacent Land Use
Shasta-Trinity National Forest
Take the Central Mt. Shasta I-5 exit. Turn left on Old Stage Road and go 1/4 mile to a fork. At the fork stay to the right at W. Ream Avenue. Go straight over the dam and continue on W.A. Barr Road 1.5 miles to the resort.