Owner: City of West Sacramento
City: West Sacramento
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Dock/Landing Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks Other Facilities
• Public Phones • Amphitheater
651 2nd Street, West Sacramento.
The River Walk Park is a paved trail that goes along the west bank of the Sacramento River. Between the trail and the river are many picnic areas. Along the trail itself are many educational signs that talk about the settlement of Sacramento, as well as the natural habitat of the river. There is boat access at Raley's landing as well as a fishing access dock nearby. Raley's Landing also serves as a River Otter Water Taxi stop. For more information on the water taxi visit their website (http://www.riverotter.com/).
Fish species include striped bass, sturgeon, salmon, catfish, black bass
Current Land Use
Adjacent Land Use
Can be accessed from 2nd street in West Sacramento. There is a parking garage nearby.