Owner: City of Sacramento Department of Parks and Recreation (916)808-6060
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Swimming • Nature Observation
• Paved Lot Pedestrian Access
• Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
2005 Garden Highway, just south of Sacramento.
There is a trail that goes from the parking area to the river. At the river there is a large sandy beach, perfect for swimming or fishing off of the bank. No boat access.
Riparian habitat . Many different bird species. Fish species include striped bass, sturgeon, salmon, catfish, black bass