Owner: Private (530) 735-9600
City: Knights Landing
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Motor Boating • Kayaking/Canoeing • Fishing • Swimming
• Gravel Lot Boating Facilities
• Marina • Boat Dock/Landing • Boat Trailer Parking Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Picnic Shelter(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks Other Facilities
• Amphitheater • Store • Restaurant
23000 Cranmore Road. Located just off highway 113 just outside Knights Landing.
Marina includes docks, a store, picnic area, trailer and RV parking, as well as an ampitheather.
Fish species include striped bass, sturgeon, salmon, catfish, black bass
Current Land Use
Privately owned marina
Turn off of highway 113 onto Cranmore. Only have to travel a short distance to see the entrance sign.