Owner: City of Sacramento Parks (916) 808-5200
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Ramp(s) • Manual Put-in/Put-out • Boat Dock/Landing • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Picnic Shelter(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks
Off of Pocket Road in the city of Freeport.
A local public park with a boat ramp for access to the Sacramento River. There is a large parking lot for boat trailer parking. The park has picnic areas, restrooms and large grass fields for sport and recreation.
Riparian vegetation. Fish species include striped bass, sturgeon, salmon, catfish, black bass