Owner: Private (530) 696-2449
Public Access: yes
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Motor Boating • Kayaking/Canoeing • Fishing
• Gravel Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Ramp(s) • Boat Dock/Landing • Boat Trailer Parking Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water Other Facilities
3474 N. Meridian Road, Meridian 95957. Three Miles north of Meridian.
Boat launch, full RV hookups, dry camping area, gas and oil, and a restaurant. Some RV sites and trailer parking.
Current Land Use
Privately owned marina.
Large sign easily visible from the road. Entrance is a gravel road.