Owner: Gene and Carrol Cartwright (916) 371-3471
City: West Sacramento
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Paved Lot Boating Facilities
• Marina • Boat Dock/Landing • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• Paved Walkways Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Picnic Shelter(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Potable Water • Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks • Showers Other Facilities
• Store • Restaurant
3505 S River Road, West Sacramento, CA. Easily accessible from I-80, I-5, Highway 50 and 99.
Marina and RV park. The marina includes 110 berths, guest dockage, restrooms, fuel, bait shop and snack bar. There is also a tug boat service that will tow boats anywhere from Alamar to the San Francisco Bay for $100.00 per hour. The marina provides 24 hour securtity. Pets are not allowed.
Fish species include striped bass, sturgeon, salmon, catfish, black bass.