Owner: California Department of Fish and Game. Operated by the City of Anderson/State Parks and Recreation Department (530) 378-6656
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Motor Boating • Fishing • Birding • Photography • Nature Observation • Nature Walk • Walking • Hiking
• Paved Lot • Gravel Lot • Dirt Lot Boating Facilities
• Boat Ramp(s) • Manual Put-in/Put-out • Boat Trailer Parking Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Picnic Shelter(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Turf Area • Tree Shaded Water
• Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks
North entrance; Rupert Rd. from Stingy Ln. and South entrance; Dodson Ln. from Balls Ferry.
Volleyball, soccer field, baseball, playground, boat ramp, many areas for picnicking, lots of grassy areas, wildlife viewing and hiking and equestrian trails. Day use.