Owner: State Historic Parks (530)529-8599
City: Red Bluff
Public Access: yes
Location: Click Here
Related Website: Click Here
Access Via: Public road
Fishing Regulations: Click Here
Fishing Supplement: Click Here
• Birding • Photography
• Paved Lot Pedestrian Access
• ADA Accessible • Paved Walkways • Trails Picnic Facilities
• Picnic Table(s) • Barbecue Grill(s)/Pit(s) • Tree Shaded Water
• Drinking Fountains Bathrooms
• Flush Toilets & Sinks Other Facilities
• Public Phones
Located at rivermile 247 and on Adobe Rd. approximately 2 miles NE of Red Bluff.
Historical site. Very clean. Day use.
21659 Adobe Rd, off of north Main St. From the north you can also take the Wilcox Rd. exit off of I-5, head east on Wilcox to Adobe Rd.